Workshop Gyoza + Eye Soup
Gyoza Workshop + Miso Soup
The gyoza is a dumpling originally imported from China but which evolved in a specific form in Japan. My gyoza pork is crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside, and comes with sauce ponzu.
The recipe is quite simple, you just need a little practice in “shaping”.
Possibility of changing for gyoza chicken or vegetarian (tofu and mushroom).
We also cook homemade miso soup.
We will learn:
- Gyoza dough recipe
- The gyoza confection
- How to cook homemade gyoza.
- How to make homemade miso soup.
Pork (or chicken, tofu, mushroom and onion), Chinese cabbage, leek, ginger, garlic
- Miso soup
Wakame seaweed, onion
- A free Japanese dessert
- Free green tea
Price: €69 / person
Ingredient fees + 2 hours of workshop + 1 hour of tasting on site included
Restaurant Les Dilettants at 1193 Chem. of Saint-Bernard 06220 Vallauris
Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Sundays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Mondays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
1. Workshops will be organized from 4 participants.
Possibility of accommodating up to 8 people per workshop.
For the group workshop I must bring together at least 4 people in order to optimize ingredient and preparation costs. I will therefore group you into participants and contact you by email as soon as possible.
In case of lack of participants, the workshop will be postponed to another date. Thank you for understanding.
For any information, call me on 06 50 76 21 82.
2. Registration is carried out via the Shiori.fr website by clicking on the “add to cart” button located at the top left of this page. I will contact you by email as soon as possible.
3. In case of cancellation:
– up to 4 days before the workshop (before the last confirmation by email): full refund.
– between 1 and 3 days before the workshop: 50% of the price is retained and not refunded (to cover purchases already made).
– no refund from the same day and beyond.
Customized privatized workshop:
A private discovery workshop lasting 2 hours of workshop + 1 hour of tasting.
For a birthday, a family meal, a bachelor or bachelorette party, or simply a moment of sharing with friends or colleagues, I offer a private workshop based on a group of 2 to 8 people maximum.
The minimum price is 260€ then 65€/person from 5 people
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.